Jan 19, 2012

Gamification: life does need game

Gaming is everywhere and buzz word now.
Broad mean is home appliance and web and mobile device have aspect of game like x box, social game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamification
Game is entertainment. I think major aspect of game is to be more skillful. There was master of game who was respected millions of kids because he is master of the game like super martial artists. So Zen like existence of game master could be applied for any aspect of life.
Life is most fun and hard target to master. Life is too vary and rely of individual choice and given situation. Wherever you start from, you have to have to grow and step up like playing role playing game. Of course, real life goal is up herself.
I think it's basic to get back to my resolution of year 2012, to sum up, losing weight is relate to how you eat and choose daily food so up to my life habit and life style consist my body. So is Gamed life. What the goal of life is consist of what we spend time now. Of course, I can't stick hard stoicism strict agenda, so i need to come up some fun aspect game. I need to bring game aspects for life.

No comments: