Jan 14, 2012

Year of Dragon , Year of Change

It's been couple weeks past 2012. Some might already feel breaking up the resolution.
I got 2 things myself; 1, lose weight, 2, start to do business with China. For1, i am already not checking my weight. I just rather reduce consumption of alcohol that i believe the great help.

This is year of change that i heard 5 of major UN permanent countries leaders are ready to change. Only one not changing is the Briton BTW. I think those are powerful leaders that affect our daily consequence somewhat. So I hope smart leaders to make better society. But I'd rather want to focus on to practice to pursue my happiness that eventually brings happiness to society as well. In this sense, I hold libertarian perspective.

As Andrew Carnegie said that when he got old he sees not what men say but what they do. I getting that sense now. We are in the full of blah blah blah. Yeah so i don't have to just say lose weight but rather just lose weight. I came up the idea the losing 200g every week bring to lose 10 kg in the year end. What i have to do is stick to the plan and revise the regimen when hits slump. As I came up, cut beer consumption is great and If I can make it lee beer life as habit that the  way to go. Too much indulgent like Epicurean won't bring anything that already ancient Greek said it though today's Greek people seem spoiled a bit. Habit is consist what she do everyday. Better life habit bring the better quality of life i just don't need to say but conscious my way of thinking in everyday life.  so i should shut my mouth and just do it . Eventually It's nothing to do with year of dragon or change. I hope you to have great year end.

No comments: